Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Mark It (The History of my Blog Name)

       Being a remarkable is being a star to good things not in bad things this are the words that in my mind when I was creating the title of my blog. This title also gives me inspiration when I want to do good things. Good things that make me a remarkable one to other person and to myself. The title of my blog was made with the help of my teacher in computer subject and this was made also to persuade and give curiosity to the readers to open my blog.
       Being a remarkable is being a star to good things not in bad things this are the words that in my mind when I was creating the title of my blog. This title also gives me inspiration when I want to do good things. Good things that make me a remarkable one to other person and to myself. The title of my blog was made with the help of my teacher in computer subject and this was made also to persuade and give curiosity to the readers to open my blog.
      Being a remarkable son is a nice way because before you done good things to other you must be a good son first. Being a good son is also a way of respecting to your family. The primary way of being a remarkable son is to obey and respect our family were be belong. Another way is to love your family because loving your family will make you and your family happy.
      In school as a student being a remarkable one is when the whole lesson that you learned in your school time is will apply when you are already finding a job. Then the manager hired you because of your educational background. You can now say that you are a remarkable because you use your education in a good way.
      Being a Filipino citizen is already a remarkable one because for me, I’m proud to be a Filipino and I’m proud of what I am. Another way in being a remarkable is when you follow the rules, policy, and law in a particular place then you serve a model to everyone then you are remarkable citizens.
      There are many ways of being a remarkable person and the example above is only a few of them but this things is my own example of being a responsible because being remarkable is being acquaint to yourself that you act and done something great to other that make you and them happy. That the person and yourself cannot forget and it mark to their mind and heart the good things that you done  cannot forget and it mark to their mind and heart the good things that you done. You can now conclude that you are already a remarkable person to everyone because God give us free to choose and we choose the good things.
       The only thing that we must do is to maintain being a good person to everyone. So being an individual I’m must be responsible to my own blog. Because using blog in a bad ways will make me punish and make me a prisoner. I decided that the title of my blog is Remarkable Jose because this title will give me warning that me as an individual must write or post only good things to my blog to avoid being prisoner.
      The title Remarkable Jose gave me a lesson in my life and this is the reason why I choose this title in my blog. For me I cannot reproach the title of my blog because of its meaning, significance, and history on how I obtain in this title “Remarkable Jose”. 







No comments:

Post a Comment